Monday, November 5, 2007

Long Awaited Update - No, I'm Not Dead

Yeah...it's been awhile.

There's been a lot going on in our neck of the woods. We've had our struggles with a multitude of different things, and I went through a job change to a company that I didn't realize is diametrically opposed to both my Faith and my morals. The good news, though, is that we have a new baby boy, named Nigel and he's healthy and reasonably happy (although he's trying to get the jist of having siblings, and noisy siblings at that).

The one good thing that came out of my job change is that it gave me some better ideas to make Mater Dei Television more effective. We are now looking at an IPTV based VOD (Video On Demand) system that will allow people to view MDTV with either their computer or an after market set top box on their regular TV. Video on Demand seems like the way to go, but I just don't like the vlog look too much; being a TV man by trade, I like TV to look like, well, TV.

I'll write more later. There's much work to be done.

ICTM,
Chuck, MI

No comments: