Thursday, June 14, 2007

Minor Technical Update

I finally got the "new" desk put into place. This will not only help in the organization of my office but also mean that I won't have something that was literally collapsing around me. Also, I installed a new router that I've had for a few months, and while I need to get a few things straightened out with the wireless on that, it works. Also, I put a newer eMachines monitor online. One more thing I got from Freecycle.

I hate to cut this short, but for some reason, there is some serious lag while updating this log, and I don't know if it's my laptop, the connection at my day job, or Blogger itself. In closing, say a quick prayer that we're able to find the resources to purchase a couple of films I'm tracking on eBay. They'd both be fantastic to add to the Mater Dei Television collection!

ICTM,
Chuck, MI

No comments: