Friday, June 15, 2007

This is a good sign...

Seeing that I'm typing this upstairs right now, that means that the wireless is working. Not a huge feat by any means, but an important one nevertheless. I should have my office cleaned up this weekend and my NEC server moved in. Then I can start my playlist computer...

And I also found my copy of Evil Entity Linux. It wasn't working, of course, and it seems as if the project has been abandoned altogether, but at least SourceForge had a copy of it. Evil Entity was a very minimal linux distro that was multimedia friendly. The concept behind it was great, but I could do without much of the dark imagery. Perhaps I can get into it someday and change it to something a little more, well, Catholic. Perhaps instead reverse engineer it to be a tribute to the League of Evil Traditionalists...

Time to go to bed...

ICTM,
Chuck, MI

No comments: