Friday, April 27, 2007

The Flying Buttress

Just a couple of points to cover right now...

First off, this is a shout out to Tomas at The Flying Buttress, who we just added to our blogroll. Tomas is down the road from me in the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. I'd call ArchNati the "L.A. of the Midwest", but to be perfectly fair, the Diocese of Gary and the Diocese of Evansville might already have that designation. Either way, Tom is bringing up issues that seem to be problematic down there in the 'Nati, and thus is welcome here. I hope to be making my way down there soon to tape a Rosary and/or perhaps an Angelus, or anything else that can be thought of. Old films are cool, but new material is good, too.

In technical news, the upgrade to my editor from a 2.2GHz Celeron to a 2.6GHz Celeron is complete. While messing around in the BIOS, I also found out that I was under utilizing my AGP card, and set that from 128MB to 256MB like it should have been. That's more of a "DOH!" moment. Either way, this will be good. I should have an extra processor laying around now, so likely that's going to be used for either the wife's next computer or another encoder.

ICTM,
Chuck, MI

No comments: