Saturday, July 7, 2007

Prayer Request

I don't know who's out there reading this, or how many of you there are, but please pray for this apostolate. Technical issues have plagued me all day. I don't have the SCSI drives for the NEC server, my trusty old Dell Dimension L400c wouldn't post, and a Compaq Deskpro I had sitting in storage would post but then the drive would keep failing.

In a strange twist of events, I'm out of computers.

I know of someone who may be able to help me (the guy who I made the 3Ghz P4 for earlier this week). He may be able to help. The idea is at this point is to either get a slower computer than my Dell Precision 420 to use as my MPEG-2 player and let the Precision handle the encoding, or find a fast computer to use as my encoder. A new motherboard and power supply would help (preferably micro ATX to fit into one of those old eMachine cases).

We're so close!

ICTM,
Chuck, MI

No comments: