Sunday, July 22, 2007

We Had A Viewer!!!



To quote Homer Simpson..."I said 'Woo Hoo'..."

Now, all I have to do is hope that I didn't do anything to limit that. If you read this blog and you were the viewer last night, please drop me a line. Click on the picture to the right to see the stats...

Yes, I know that it's a little shaky right now. One flaky motherboard and the lack of equipment limited me severely, but as I get new equipment, we'll be upgrading things. In the meantime, as G.K. Chesterton once said "If something is really worth doing...it's worth doing badly!"

Update: We had two (2) viewers today! I can't count it as three because one of them is my return feed that apparently helps stabilize the feed. Nevertheless, we had two viewers today!

Until next time...

ICTM,
Chuck, MI

No comments: