Friday, March 30, 2007

Minor Update

The decision, I believe, has finally been made on whether or not to go with XP or Linux...

I'm doing both.

I'll be picking up my replacement copy of XP today before work, and then I'll be setting up my old editor, presumably with a small 10GB harddrive, as a box running Dyne Bolic. This way. it should ensure maximum compatibility on PC, Mac and Linux platforms when I do start streaming out.

And I can finally write about something more meaningful here.

Chuck, MI

No comments: